TechSpot

My computer keeps freezing completely

By Hollowed
Apr 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hello!
    I've only had my computer for about a month and a half, and I've noticed that recently the computer just freezes randomly, and the only way to make it work again is if I turn it off from the mains, and turn the computer on again.
    I am not too sure why this happens, as this computer is new, it has no viruses, and was a very expensive computer with a good graphics card and specs.
    Every part of the computer was manually custom built for me by the company who sold it, so I believe that everything has been set up correctly in the bios settings.
    I cannot think of any reason for this to happen, as it does have a superior cooling fan so it cannot be that it is heating up too much.
    Does anybody have any idea why this keeps happening, or even better - how am I supposed to fix this! I hate loosing my work.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,817   +160

What antivirus program are you using?
  3. Hollowed

Hollowed TS Member Topic Starter

4. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,817   +160

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.