My computer randomly loses the ability to properly display graphics and run programs

I will be using my computer normally, and then my browser will stop being able to load pages properly. On Chrome the page will crash, on Firefox the pages won't load how they are supposed to. Then I try to do other things and if I try to open a program it says stuff like "that image archive is corrupted." When I try to open the task manager it will go "cannot open tskman(or w/e).exe". After that, all the images for icons and the start menu will stop loading properly and since I have no other choice I'll end up having to restart the computer.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

If it helps I use an Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165. I would link to the amazon product description page, but I don't have the posts.

I got Everest Ultimate Edition and ran a hardware diagnosis and the... glitch? happened again so I had to restart. I guess it is indeed a peace of hardware but I can't understand that report... Any suggestions?

In the end I have to figure out which peace of hardware is messing up and replace it, right?

Back