My computer slows about every 10 minutes

TheDreams

I don't really know the correct Forum to place this. But um my computer slows down about every 10 minutes to where my mouse barely moves, this lasts for about 2 minutes. I went to the task manager and clicked processes and doubled clicked cpu and java was on the top and the number jumps really high when I can't move, is that the problem? Every program runs slow, google chrome, minecraft,league of legends. Any idea's? Btw this is only when I run java that this happens when I only have google chrome open it runs fine.

If CPU is very high, it impacts everything else.

Java is experiencing a high rate of infections, so the recommendation (currently) is to UNINSTALL or at least disable it until it gets stabilized.

With so many services in windows these days, and all the 3rd party tools phoning home for updates, it's a wonder that the user get's any time to USE the system at all. For this reason (as well as being on a laptop myself), I disable all AUTOUPDATE features in programs I install.

Setting a Calendar reminder to UPDATE software on the first of every month makes sure I don't forget about it, but allows me to defer all that time until I want to update the system.

Ok can you give me a download link to Microsoft security essentials because I don't have it.

Back