My DVD burner is burning blanks, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno when it started really but my DVD burner (LITE-ON DVD Burner) has been burning burning blanks...

I am currently using NERO to burn my files..

I dont know why but when I burn it consumes a lot of memory to the point where when i play music it stutters and i cant watch movie coz my screen jumps ur like watching a stop motion movie..

well the main problem is that my burner wont burn pls if anyone has this problem and had a remedy for it pls tell me or i will have no choice but to buy a new one which costs me *sigh...

Hope you guys can help me out...

Tnks a lot in advance and have a nice day...

PS.

The dvd-r that im burning when i put it back in the dvd rom it says it us blank but i had just burned files on to it and it took 30 mins to burn it tsk tsk tsk...

how many time did i use the word BURN in this post lol...

UPDATE

I tried to use the dvd-r's that i burned before and burn some stuff on it again but it says its not empty and that i can delete it burn new stuff on it...
The burning speed is weird though it only allows me to burn at 4x speed.
well be trying another software to burn ill post the update if its successful or not...

INFO: Im using DVD-R disc's and not DVD-RW in case u were wondering...

Hi

You sure that Nero isnt using the image recorder. top tabs "recorder" > "choose recorder", as opposed to the actual DVD burner.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back