my first minidump, plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor

Hi, after reading howard_hopkinso post about minidup, i want to try it and see whats causing my system to reboot itself when I start her up. It has to go through couple of loop before it get stable. Who ever could help me solve this problem, i'll be greatfruit for them : )

thanks in advance

3 minidumps crash at atikvmag.dll. This is the Virtual Command And Memory Manager. It is a component from the software Virtual Command And Memory Manager version 6.14.14 by ATI Technologies Inc. They have bugchecks of 50 and 8E. The owning process is KhanClient.exe in two of them and sep.exe in one.

2 minidumps crash at ati2cqag.dll. This is part of your video card drivers. They have bugchecks of 8E and EA. The owning process is KhanClient.exe.

1 minidump crashes at kmixer.sys. This is Windows Kernel Mode Audio Mixer driver. it has a bugcheck of 4E.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x000000EA: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

A device driver problem has caused the system to pause indefinitely (hang). Typically, this is caused by a display driver waiting for the video hardware to enter an idle state. This might indicate a hardware problem with the video adapter, or a faulty video driver.

0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

This indicates that the memory management Page File Number list is corrupted. Can be caused by corrupt physical RAM, or by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists.

Try updating you video card drivers. If that doesn`t help it may be you have a problem with the video card, or maybe a ram problem.

Regards Howard :)

COOOL!

how can a minidump could tell us some mush stuff : D (even through i had no idea what i should do but for start,i shall get a new video card driver) hehe

wish that could also work for our body too :))

ty howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back