My Hill forum game

By Sunaru
Feb 2, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Here's a game I made from a different forum and thought it would be fun to recreate it here at TechSpot.

RULES
    1. Do anything to keep "My Hill" yours; you can even coming back to life
    2. Your post HAS TO have the words "My Hill" somewhere.
    3. It is preferred for you to claim "My Hill" in a creative way.

EXAMPLES
    OR
    Now that I have everything started, I'll start with this:
    I climb up My Hill and claim it.
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 865   +279

I drop onto My Hill and camp its spawn....
  3. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

Since davislane1 is simply camping a spawn and hasn't claimed anything yet, I run up my hill from behind and claim it via process of shooting you both in the face. :)
  4. Sunaru

Sunaru TechSpot Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 60   +8

I come back from the dead, and, with my mutilated face, I haunt you during the night. After a few days, you get freaked out and run away from My Hill.
  5. St1ckM4n

Eeky me!

I spend a year training with Bane, until my mind is numb to fear. I come back and claim my hill.
  6. davislane1

I retake My Hill using an army of fluffy kittens, forming a phalanx to deter further challengers.
  7. St1ckM4n

We all die from the fluffyness. :)
  8. Sunaru

In the dimension of the dead, I meet bloodhounds, who, unfortunately for you, want revenge on felines. We then work together to become alive again, and my army of new friends tear your little group of kittens into flesh pebbles. My Hill. (Don't you love the gore? :D)
  9. davislane1

I return with three prides of lions to dismiss the bloodhounds, retaking My Hill in similarly gory fashion.
  10. Sunaru

I come back to My Hill with three battalions of robot samurai and reconquer what is mine by slicing you all into pieces.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.