My home network Facebook won't load, but other sites work just fine

Hi Friend
Last 3 days I am having problem to access facebook on my laptop, but other sites work fine .facebook page won't load,,..I am using windows 7 enterprise and now try to open facebook on intenet explorer,Mozilla firefox and google chrome but none of them open facebook page but other sites work fine and I have acees any of other site,,,,,I am not using proxy but I have proxy server soft ware in my laptop..hope any of you help me to out of this problem..thanx

And one thing also mention here ,,,I am using wirless connection on My laptop and on my smart fone....so possible reason router block the facebook addres,,,,is it possible???

Techspot has struggled with this in the past only to discover that the etc\hosts file contained entries for facebook. These entries typically get there by tools such as SpywareBlaster, Spybot S&D or the application from MVSP.org

CAVEAOT EMPTOR: It should be clear that some facebook domains are more risky than others

I found my problem....with the help my friend who is expert in it networking,,,,,,he tell me there is problem in DNS and he temporarily enter on DNS manually,,,,and now facebook is open in my laptop,,,but he tell me this temporary solution,,,so if anyone have knowledge about this then help me,,

I had this problem for weeks after messing around with every "solution" I simply reset my router and all is fine now. I dont know why this happened or what happened so if someone knows please say thanks heaps and I hope it helps you

This problem recently happened to me on my MAC laptop. Facebook would not load on the Safari browser. I was able to access FB on my iPhone and on my other Windows laptop, however. I totally shut down my MAC laptop, and after starting it again, FB came up good as new --- problem solved, apparently. So if FB won't load, restart your machine and see if that helps.

The most basic solution is to replace the http:// at the start of the URL with https:// however this is time-consuming and can become irritating as you will have to do it for every page. Instead you will need to download the latest version of your browser as it is likely it has become corrupt.

Back