My laptop won't turn on (Compaq Presario v3000)

My laptop COmpaq presario v3000 wont turn on the laptop is fully charge the power cord is on and thers is light but when i press the on button nothing happens it usually shows light at the quick button like mute or unmute volume lvl and the kight is suppose to be turning on whith color blue but nothing happens i tried and tried click on alot of times with the power cord on or off but still nothing happens

OK, next try removing the RAM modules, both if you have two. Try to boot and see if you get a beep or two.

If still nothing then remove the hard drive and try again.

Post back the results.

ok i tried it but when i press the power switch nothing still happened it happened last time and took days i keep pressing everyday the power button and it opened unfortunately the power in my place was cut off because of strong typhoon it ran out of battery and now its off again even with the charger on for some time it still wont turn onits like theres a problem inside the laptop or the battery

I doubt if I can help much more with this as I would suspect there is a fault on the motherboard, it will need to be taken to a professional to confirm what is wrong.

Back