My new build, what do you think?

I'd look at the CM 690 II for a case. Also the Radeon HD 6950 would be a slightly better GPU.

i would get a ati card but i have a 2233rz that i bought a year ago because of the input lag, and a nvidia 3d glasses i also feel that the cm 690 II is a better buy for me. What about the ram? will it work with the mobo?

Also I would stay away from the Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus. I have the same unit but the efficiency of the Extreme Power series is suspect.

i would drop that ssd if thats all ur going to be using because a good 1tb drive would be better imo but if you have a HHD already then the ssd will work great. i also agree with rit about the 6950 video card.

i have bought and assembled everything up there, i bought the 560 because of 3d vision (i have a 2233rz and glasses). i bought the coolermaster psu because i bought it before his reply :( i bought the haf 922 because of the cooling. =D thanks for all your help! (i talked to techspot guys outside this forum)

In my opinion, Radeon HD™ 6950 is better GPU. Everything else is fine. If you want to stick with nVIDIA® then buy a GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti which is a slightly better version of GTX 560 Ti. That's all , I want to buy the same components, :D hope I helped with the GPU, cause the CPU is perfect value4money ;-)

In my opinion, Radeon HD™ 6950 is better GPU. Everything else is fine. If you want to stick with nVIDIA® then buy a GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti which is a slightly better version of GTX 560 Ti. That's all , I want to buy the same components, :D hope I helped with the GPU, cause the CPU is perfect value4money ;-)

You can also buy 4 or 6 GB of Ram, if you want "more" 6 is recommend, 8GB are more expensive, if you have the money 100% buy them! (For example 6GB at 1,866 or more is better than 8GB @ 1.600 but that depends on applications, I guess you play PC Games, so 4gb+ are the recommend

Back