My new fragfest mug

Leeky

As those that play will know, I'm forever running off to grab yet another dose of tea in order to continue playing (fragfest starts sat 5am UK time), so hot on my list of Christmas presents was a bigger mug.

I have to say my wife answered my wishes with this on Christmas day:

Fragfest_mug.jpg

It holds 2.5 times more tea, so should now be sorted with enough tea from now on guys and girls! :haha:

I'm gunna have to give these "Fragfests" a try sometime. I mean, i'm up a 5 in the morning most times anyway.

Your post though Leeky does have me worried, i mean, i'm a big coffee drinker (Duh, i'm British :D) but i only like it in a little cup for flavour purposes...Hmm, it's not looking good for me then.

Matthew and a few others will find my thread amusing, more over because they almost bet on the fact I'll run off for another cuppa right before we're due to kick off. I do it every time, without fail! :haha:

You should join in, its excellent fun, and it doesn't matter what your level of skill is. Christ 3 or 4 fragfest's ago I'd played the game we played for like 30 mins prior to joining in. ;) I actually downloaded the game off of Steam a few hours before it was due to start.

If they can put up with me, anyone has a chance! :D

:haha: That looks dual purpose, would supply me tea the whole time, and keep me warm! :D

Guess I'll join in on this one - sorry - took these with my phone
Mug1.jpg

Mug2.jpg

Got one of these at home and one at the office.

It's not terribly comfortable to drink from - but it did originally come with 22 oz of beer. It also goes very well with my cauldron theme at home (Cauldron is the name of my fileserver since it's big, black, and holds lots of stuff.)
This is the case I use for my fileserver (black of course)
PC-V2100%20PLUS%20II-b.jpg

LOL - good catch Benny! I think all Lian Li cases are made in Taiwan though.

Back