TechSpot

My PC keeps crashing while playing games

By andreazzi
Jul 19, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello guys, I get this blue screen and my pc reboots about 15 minutes after I start playing. I have attached the minidump file, PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks a lot in advance. I have a Nvidia gtx470 with the latest drivers.

Attached Files:

2. null2323

null2323 TS Rookie

same prob bro!

does your pc crash only when gaming or ever so often while watching movies etc.? i had the same prob for a lil while thought it was the display drivers also i researched the error code from the crash dump screen they said it was a hardware failure of some sort. anyways had a intake fan on my card ati 4890 so i switched it to outtake well the prob never happened again.
  3. Zen

Zen TechSpot Paladin Posts: 938   +44

I hate to break up the party, but just be aware, this sort of stuff, like Blue Screens and all belongs in the following location....

http://www.techspot.com/vb/menu46.html

This section of the TechSpot forums in reserved for new comers to introduce themselves and say hello!

Good luck on your problem solve! :)
  4. null2323

null2323 TS Rookie

THANKS for the heads up
  5. andreazzi

andreazzi TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well, sorry for that Zen. Thanks for the reply, null2323. It happens only while playing games, but I will try that fan config.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.