"My Pillow Guy" unveils his lofty plan to prevent election fraud and it involves drones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2x

Staff
In context: Mike Lindell has been on a crusade to secure the voting process since former President Donald Trump's defeat in the 2020 election. Following the election, Lindell promoted conspiracy theories accusing Smartmatic and Dominion voting systems of working with foreign entities to rig voting machines, altering the course of the election. Lindell's efforts have since encompassed everything from self-paid media appearances to a feature-length film that received the 2021 Golden Raspberry Award for worst picture and worst actor.

Suspicions and claims surrounding voter fraud and electronic voting equipment have gained increased traction throughout political and conspiracy theorist circles since the 2020 US presidential election.

Earlier this week, Lindell, also known as the My Pillow Guy, kicked off his latest election crimes summit, which opened with an unplanned start. Lindell wants to secure voting sites via drones. Lindell doubled down on his previous efforts, introducing his newest, never-before-seen plan to secure the voting process – drones with Wi-Fi sniffers.

Lindell revealed the plan during his election crimes summit in Missouri earlier this week after flying a drone over the attending audience and onto the stage. Upon its arrival, Lindell removed a device from the drone and told the audience, "...this wireless monitoring device, it just grabbed all of your cell phones, everybody in this room, every device that's on the Internet right now."

He referred to the device as a Wireless Monitoring Device (WMD) designed to detect Wi-Fi networks and capture media access control (MAC) addresses. Lindell provided some extremely "technical" commentary during the demonstration, stating, "...there's a command center where this information goes down and flashes, it'll go – 'router online.'" Lindell claims the capability is one we've never had in the history of technology.

However, the truth is much less exciting. Protocol analyzers and Wi-Fi sniffers aren't new. Many hardware and software-based solutions have been available for years. While these commercially available technologies aren't necessarily harmful, they can allow bad actors to analyze any parameters and vulnerabilities related to those solutions and exploit them to avoid detection.

Lindell and his organization intend to cover every parish in Louisiana during the coming election season. However, The Daily Beast notes that the not-so-thought-out plan may be fraught with legal concerns.

Using drones to patrol the airspace above and around a polling site would violate several Louisiana privacy, surveillance, and unmanned aircraft laws. Considering the media snafu that occurred within minutes of the symposium's opening, it's unsurprising that proper research, preparation, and testing didn't happen before rolling out "the plan."

Permalink to story.

Ahh the weekend tech political article everyone loves
The My Pillow Guy along with Trump - considered the smartest republicans evah
Shame his company tanked a bit.

I imagine the Proud Boys now have a whole battalion of drones to use - probably remove the enforcement options from them

Good thing Proud Boys are not required to obey the swamp regs - so can fly these as they like .
With all their smarts they will be able to kept them in the air at every polling booth all day

sarcasm aside - In my country turning up to a polling station trying to intimate voters is a crime - but don't concerned posses in The USA do this - standing outside polling stations checking everyone out - could be wrong
Can have no electioneering signs near a polling booth - actually none on day which is bit extreme

Amazingly we learnt to vote on a saturday - but hey could of gone to my local library to vote a couple of weeks before till election day
No one knows who you vote for - bring along your voter card or ID - election workers find you on role - have roles nearby for all other areas - find your name and cross it off

Political parties can organise buses - but normally can walk for most people - Those buses must have no party signs - probably have to take anyway no matter who they vote for

Those who hold a sober view of the contributions of conservatives to the well-being of society throughout history should consider the sheer comedy value of so many of their staunchest purveyors.

Mike Lindell never fails to demonstrate his commitment to being second to none in their elite strike force of hilarity.

Please tell me that behind this story is a drone manufacturer who just wanted to see how much of a how ridiculous product he could sell to the gullible. Did he even attempt to explain what specific vulnerabilities this would be a well-chosen mitigation for?

---

Jokes aside, I think it would be helpful in the long run if there was some chain-of-trust technology that allowed every voter to know their vote was counted the way they voted it. I don't know how such a thing would be possible but it would be great if it existed.

In my country turning up to a polling station trying to intimate voters is a crime - but don't concerned posses in The USA do this - standing outside polling stations checking everyone out
Yes, but only the Left-wing posses get away with not being criminally charged for it, even when they put on a paramilitary uniform and threaten with weapons people attempting to vote:

Yes, but only the Left-wing posses get away with not being criminally charged for it, even when they put on a paramilitary uniform and threaten with weapons people attempting to vote:

Could you find a further right wing "source" than "The Daily Signal"? Perhaps you might consider posting Mr. Trump's fantasies and delusions directly from "Truth Social".

The truth of the matter is, Philadelphia has a 70+% plurality of Democratic voters. "We don't need no Stinking 'Black Panthers", to vote against "whiny little butthurt Donnie boy". That said, the Panthers are certainly welcome to the polling stations as long as they bring water to those standing in line, and well, maybe a few dozen donuts. They're certainly more welcome than Trump's goon squads, which "graced us with their presence", in 2016 & 2020.

And if psychotic Mike Lindell wants any shot at "doing the Phoenix trick", of resurrecting his failing business, he should have sheets and pillowcase sets made up with either the GOP "elephant, or a so sad Donnie boy, without his dyed red hair, and orange "war paint"

Could you find a further right wing "source" than "The Daily Signal"?
I notice you didn't attempt to dispute the facts of the case. Two armed men in paramilitary outfits spent hours at a polling station, shouting threats and insults at anyone they felt wouldn't vote for Obama/Biden. When the DOJ properly brought charges against these men for voter intimidation, pressure from above forced them to drop the case. Note that at least one of these thugs continued this behavior during the 2016 election cycle.

As for Lindell, his claims of election hacking were no less outrageous than those of the DNC and mainstream media, which claimed no less than 2,000 times on broadcast news that "Russia hacked our elections" in 2016.

Could you find a further right wing "source" than "The Daily Signal"? Perhaps you might consider posting Mr. Trump's fantasies and delusions directly from "Truth Social".

The truth of the matter is, Philadelphia has a 70+% plurality of Democratic voters. "We don't need no Stinking 'Black Panthers", to vote against "whiny little butthurt Donnie boy". That said, the Panthers are certainly welcome to the polling stations as long as they bring water to those standing in line, and well, maybe a few dozen donuts. They're certainly more welcome than Trump's goon squads, which "graced us with their presence", in 2016 & 2020.

And if psychotic Mike Lindell wants any shot at "doing the Phoenix trick", of resurrecting his failing business, he should have sheets and pillowcase sets made up with either the GOP "elephant, or a so sad Donnie boy, without his dyed red hair, and orange "war paint"
I absolutely hate it when companies that make products I enjoy start getting involved in politics. I don't care if I agree with someone politically, I don't want to talk about it, I don't want you to talk about it. Everyone walks away from talking politics angry even if they agree with each other. The My Pillow is actually a good product but this **** waffle had to go and start getting political and that has done a significant amount to damage his buisness. Do what everyone else does and hire lobbyists to talk for you

I absolutely hate it when companies that make products I enjoy start getting involved in politics. I don't care if I agree with someone politically, I don't want to talk about it, I don't want you to talk about it. Everyone walks away from talking politics angry even if they agree with each other. The My Pillow is actually a good product but this **** waffle had to go and start getting political and that has done a significant amount to damage his buisness. Do what everyone else does and hire lobbyists to talk for you
What Mike Lindell has done, is proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that is doesn't take "a rocket scientist", to invent pillows. Or for that matter, anyone with something resembling a rational belief system, to invent pillows

I notice you didn't attempt to dispute the facts of the case. Two armed men in paramilitary outfits spent hours at a polling station, shouting threats and insults at anyone they felt wouldn't vote for Obama/Biden. When the DOJ properly brought charges against these men for voter intimidation, pressure from above forced them to drop the case. Note that at least one of these thugs continued this behavior during the 2016 election cycle.
Why would I? There are extremists on both sides of the aisle. But instead of your "whataboutism" dating back to 2008, how about if we deal in practical realities: Say Demographics:

Non-Hispanic Black people. Non-Hispanic Black people make up 32% of Philadelphia's population, and 44% when including Hispanic Black people. The African-American population represents the vast majority of Black residents in the city and about 39% of the citywide population.

While I agree that "voter intimidation" could have padded the count in Obama's favor, he would have carried the city easily in any case.

Like maybe the last Republican mayor of Philadelphia:

Bernard "Barney" Samuel (March 9, 1880 – January 12, 1954) was a Republican politician who served as the 89th Mayor of Philadelphia from 1941 to 1952. He is to date the last Republican elected mayor of Philadelphia..That's 70 years ago, or thereabouts.

Then there was the PA governor's race:

Nov 8, 2022 — Josh Shapiro, the Democratic state attorney general, faced far-right Trump-endorsed Republican candidate Doug Mastriano in the race. 56% Shapiro 42% Mastriano (42% is being a bit charitable on my part).

Given an 800,000 vote plurality for Shapiro against 6,000,000 votes cast. I think that could comfortably be eferred to as a "landslide".

We ran the ever shady "Dr. Oz" also backed by Trump out of town, for a guy that just had a stroke.

Or is it your contention that those races were "rigged" as well?

Last edited:
So many partisans in this forum. Also known as slaves.
I'm not sure it's entirely ethical for you to kick back and judge the conversation's context. If we want to talk "partisanship", we could describe yours as being "biased to yourself alone".

But I wouldn't do that, since you would only blowup a bunch of , "you're persecuting me", drivel.

Hey, I love your pseudo-intellectual philosophic babble, keep it coming. (y) (Y)

.The African-American population represents the vast majority of Black residents in the city and about 39% of the citywide population.
39% isn't a "vast majority". You may wish to check your math there. And you appear to be arguing that felony voter intimidation should be overlooked, as long as its performed by the majority of a given district. Want to try that one again?

As for Lindell, his claims of election hacking were no less outrageous than those of the DNC and mainstream media, which claimed no less than 2,000 times on broadcast news that "Russia hacked our elections" in 2016.
The alt-right talking points, trying desperately to whatabout. In the face of massive evidence of systematic wrongdoing on their side, including a conspiracy of the most powerful players that came within a gnat's azz of ending our democracy.

"Trump tried to overthrow the government??? Well whatabout this 1993 election snafu for dog-catcher in Dumpsburg? Huh? Whatabout that? Perfect elections huh???".

Heard it all - and it's more desperate now that accountability is nearing.

As for "Russia Russia Russia", Mueller's exhaustive report resulted IIRC in 30+ indictments (mostly foreign agents) and SEVEN convictions. The latter by juries comprising DOZENS of ordinary citizens EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHOM agreed that guilt was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Meaning: Russian meddling in our 2016 election is proven; and very much helped to get the worst political criminal in our history installed in the White House. Who actually boasted this week that he "was the apple of Putin's eye".

Stop thrashing around for muddling whatabouts, and face what your hijacked GOP has become, has tried to do, and is still doing. The strong two-party system, which has led our democracy to world leadership over 200 years, is tottering right in front of our eyes; with the GOP torn apart by a egomaniacal opportunist with a genius for surfacing and pushing hot buttons. Finally enabling the lurking racist / talibangelical / christo-fascist cohorts that have taken over half our state legislatures and hold one branch of Congress hostage.

And knee-jerk anti-liberals are fine with that; claiming it protects their "freedoms". By which they mean the freedom to force their religion / beliefs / creed / preferences / morality down the throats of everyone else.

Forgetting all the lessons of history which demonstrate so horrifically that once you put lawless authoritarians in charge, nobody - not even you - is safe.

Last edited:
39% isn't a "vast majority". You may wish to check your math there. And you appear to be arguing that felony voter intimidation should be overlooked, as long as its performed by the majority of a given district. Want to try that one again?
No, the "vast majority" isn't black, but the "vast majority" does vote Democratic, and really, isn't that all that matters?

The alt-right talking points, trying desperately to whatabout. In the face of massive evidence of systematic wrongdoing on their side, including a conspiracy of the most powerful players that came within a gnat's azz of ending our democracy.

"Trump tried to overthrow the government??? Well whatabout this 1993 election snafu for dog-catcher in Dumpsburg? Huh? Whatabout that? Perfect elections huh???".

Heard it all - and it's more desperate now that accountability is nearing.

As for "Russia Russia Russia", Mueller's exhaustive report resulted IIRC in 30+ indictments (mostly foreign agents) and SEVEN convictions. The latter by juries comprising DOZENS of ordinary citizens EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHOM agreed that guilt was proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Meaning: Russian meddling in our 2016 election is proven; and very much helped to get the worst political criminal in our history installed in the White House. Who actually boasted this week that he "was the apple of Putin's eye".

Stop thrashing around for muddling whatabouts, and face what your hijacked GOP has become, has tried to do, and is still doing. The strong two-party system, which has led our democracy to world leadership over 200 years, is tottering right in front of our eyes; with the GOP torn apart by a egomaniacal opportunist with a genius for surfacing and pushing hot buttons. Finally enabling the lurking racist / talibangelical / christo-fascist cohorts that have taken over half our state legislatures and hold one branch of Congress hostage.

And knee-jerk anti-liberals are fine with that; claiming it protects their "freedoms". By which they mean the freedom to force their religion / beliefs / creed/ preferences / morality down the throats of everyone else. Forgetting all the lessons of history which demonstrate so horrifically that once you put lawless authoritarians in charge, nobody - not even you - is safe.
This was brilliant, truthful, and obviously time consuming. Sadly, it's entirely wasted on your target audience. I would liken it to the old tactic of, "shooting over a person's head to indicate you're sincere about your intentions".("Over the person's head", being the operative syntax here).

"Trump tried to overthrow the government???
I wonder if you people believe your lies, or simply hope others will? Trump wanted Congress to refuse to certify the election results until the court cases regarding it were resolved -- an entirely legal request.

Hillary Clinton tried a more direct route. She mounted a campaign to convince electors to go to D.C. and cast their ballots not for who actually won the election, but for her. She conspired with others in this regard: many media outlets actually ran editorial and interviews from Clinton allies, stating that electors should "vote their consciences", and damn the legality.

This is of course after Clinton purchased from Russian agents a dossier of fake anti-Trump information, then gave it to her allies within the DOJ, who then -- even though they knew it was false -- used it to illegal spy on Trump's political campaign and pass that information up to the Obama/Biden White House. When this dossier wasn't even, they went further, and began lying to FISA judges, and fabricating and altering their own evidence.

I wonder if you people believe your lies, or simply hope others will? Trump wanted Congress to refuse to certify the election results until the court cases regarding it were resolved -- an entirely legal request.

Hillary Clinton tried a more direct route. She mounted a campaign to convince electors to go to D.C. and cast their ballots not for who actually won the election, but for her. She conspired with others in this regard: many media outlets actually ran editorial and interviews from Clinton allies, stating that electors should "vote their consciences", and damn the legality.

This is of course after Clinton purchased from Russian agents a dossier of fake anti-Trump information, then gave it to her allies within the DOJ, who then -- even though they knew it was false -- used it to illegal spy on Trump's political campaign and pass that information up to the Obama/Biden White House. When this dossier wasn't even, they went further, and began lying to FISA judges, and fabricating and altering their own evidence.
More attempted muddle and whatabouts. Guess you haven't read either the J6 Committee report OR the DC indictment of Trump. The latter will be proven item by item in a real court, to a jury, and Trump will go to prison for halting the peaceful transfer of power. For the first time in history - an indelible stain on our nation. And for other unprecedented acts... but that for openers.

While people like you are still trying to prove in the court of public opinion that black is white and up is down and whatever.

Last edited:

Boy, everybody's out to get "poor spoiled little Donnie", aren't they?

As for your " blacks don't represent a vast majority" query. They are a simple majority, but only if you leave out Blacks of Latin origins, and discount the 11% or so of the Asian population. Combined, they do become a "vast majority of non white residents".

What's really amazing about all this crap you're throwing up about a corrupt DOJ, is the fact that you propagandized "defunding the police", as a radical leftist issue.to be suppressed at all costs.. Yet now, idi0ts like Marjorie Taylor Green want to defund Jack Smith's prosecution because it's going poorly for your pathetic, fatted golden calf.

well good to know it's a crime that can be enforced - still think a ban 100 yards from a polling station - as probably a huge grey area that limits prosecution - 1st amendment , double speak talk - As you say people just dressing intimidatingly - can inhibit people , taking peoples photo Paramilitary , Nazi or KKK coded outfits - some people won't use certain roads/shops if windscreen washers or homeless near shops , atms

I believe parties can have their observers - watching proceedings

Mike Lindell: 🤣

Trump/Lindell are experts at fooling themselves. If he does try to go through with this, or anyone insane enough to think its a good plan, I bet they get their own set of federal charges.

No this is a typical trump strategy. Delay, delay, delay, by way of lawsuit, then stiff his lawyers for their pay when he loses, which he typically does. I think his "election fraud cases", were dismissed in 60 out of 61 instances. and a great many were argued in front of either Republican judges, or those he himself appointed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back