My printer is not working properly

I have a HP Deskjet 1560 printer. It works properly about 4 months ago.

The ink of original cartridge was over & i refill it. It works fine after without a problem.

I got about 200 paper copies from printer by refilling twice. But about month ago when I
tried to get a print out. The printer did not work properly.

This happen only to 21 color cartridge. I thought ink was over. But after I refill it, it aren't work. The ink of cartridge is in liquid state. I don't no what happen to it.

22 color cartridge work properly.

This printer is a line printer which print a page line by line. Before it got the problem it work
properly printing in lines.

But after when I tried to print whole page with text, the cartridge moves either sides for
few times and out the blank paper.

As I say cartridge was full filled up. I don't no what happen to this. The softwares also
installed properly

Please anyone help me to solve this problem.

I didn't try replacing another cartridge because I have no money to buy it. I'm still a depend from my parents.

plz tell me whats going on this

When you said you refilled it, do you mean you reused the old cartridge by refilling it or did you install a new one? If you reused the old one, try cleaning the cartridge's ink end with alcohol.

If the above doesn't work buy the real HP 21 color cartridge. You're refilling the old one over and over but in time the pin hole circuits will wear out over time.

You could try to clean it first but if that doesn't work, you will have to replace it with a new or remanufactured cartridge. Clean the area around where the ink prints out.

Back