My stupidity overwhelms me again!

Akio

Hey, I just got back from the hospital the other day. I had to have surgery on my right arm since I broke it from falling down a cliff. Hahaha not one of my brightest moments. Anyway I just thought I should share my stupidity with the world! Hahaha.
By the way! What happened is I was going down a hill on my bike and I nailed a rock and my bike caught my arm wrong and broke it. Didn't feel a thing though!

Originally posted by Masque
Ditto! And remember, it's not really stupid unless you were flapping your arms on the way down the hill. ;)
HAHAHA This is true! You weren't flapping your arms were you? Either way hope you get well fast =) Don't feel bad I have been ranover twice and hit 3 times by cars all on my bike(cept 1). Only once did I break a bone well cracked it. And it wasn't from the initial hit, I went flying in the air and landed on this car rolled off the back and landed on my wrist wrong and C-R-A-C-K .:blackeye: :dead: hehe...all I gotta say is MILK REALLY DOES DO A BODY GOOD! I drank alot of that crap and still do.

Hahaha, thanks! Yeah it's kind of hard typing with my left hand! But luckily I have huge fingers hahaha! Anyway, I guess I have to miss swimming in Hawaii! That's going to suck. :rolleyes:

Back