My TF2 Meyham video

Status
Not open for further replies.
well usually 100-800 always rank first depending on the map. Always play as spy as well :p

add me and we can play that same map call Duel - Steam ID = DieOver

How in the world do you get 800 points unless the score continuously carries over? I've never even seen much over 200 and believe me I've played on alot of servers against very good gamers!

have you try Lazy town?
If both side have good defenders, it would take age to beat, therefore allowing some of the best players to achieved the 800 mark ;p

Didn't record my action in Lazy Town, but this is how i killed players in TF2 with my spy. Good or nublet players ^_^ both perish to my butter knife if they don't turn and watch their back :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfH3o3cQBL4#tYMNIE31NpY

I rarely stand still so I doubt you'd own me... that's not to say I'd never get stuck, but not over and over. I also constantly press tab to see who's alive and who's dead on both teams which is more helpful than it might sound.

well sometime you lost your awareness with all the heavy action.

wanna try a friendly 1 vs 1 duel or join a server and we can duke it out? :D

add me on steam: DieOver

and whats your steam ID? i'll add ya

Doh... you caught me with a pittiful 12 points... the shame!
lol
Guess I should be happy we won... I'm on the winning team more often than not and make the leaderboard(MVP)quite often!!!

here ya go ladies :p

my recent game play score = 45 backstabs with 123 points

I'll be making a video soon, showing off how i killed 5 attackers, then killed an engie with his lvl 3 sentry gun, dispenser and a soldier guarding their base :>

That's impressive. The matches I'm in don't last nearly long enough for anyone to score that many points, they're usually decided before anyone even reaches 30-40. IMO points and even dominations don't matter much and I've proven it time and time again. As a scout I may get killed alot, but end up doing alot/most of the capturing to secure the win. If I had to guess I'd estimate that I'm on the winning team at least 70% of the time. Don't get me wrong I'm not hatin on you, it's just that I view TF2 from a different perspective. Racking up kills doesn't ensure a victory and even if you dominate everyone on the other team it wouldn't mean squat unless your team wins.

My last words on the matter: It's obvious that you've got skills and I give you credit for them. Being a winner and being humble isn't easy, but is deffinately more respectable to someone like me!

Nice condor, the reason I could never get my scores very high is because the servers I play on only go to like 3 rounds then new map, CTF_2fort is the best map though for getting alot of kills since it's pretty hard to get the intel captured :haha:

Also that score I showed you guys were all backstabs, the round before that ( didnt have fraps loaded to take a screenie ) I had about 68 kills, all were backstabs and 3 deaths :)

Heres my video that show case those 45 stabs, all captured on video :)

This video show as promised
- Killed a lvl 3 sentry, dispenser , an engineer and the soldier guarding their cap point.
- Trick a medic to heal me and stab em right in the face >: )
- Killed 4 attackers that fend off any defenders and took our second cap point, while they're heading to our last cap point, i intercept em and slaughter em all > : D
- Got greedy at 2Fort, killed lvl 3 sentry, dispenser, awaits for engineer to return and kill em too + flag.
- Tried to assassinate a group of capping attackers while i infiltrate into their group but failed. Only slain 2 out of 4.
- Capping enemy last point to win the round all by myself, and the reward are satisfying.

There are more tricks, but those highly personal favorites I keep it for myself till you meet me. =]

enjoy

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/126513.html

pcnthuziast said:
How in the world do you get 800 points unless the score continuously carries over? I've never even seen much over 200 and believe me I've played on alot of servers against very good gamers!
Heres my newer score, breaking my old record :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back