My webcam is not working

well i have a web cam but its not working , i don't have the cd driver and i don't know the right driver for this, the manufacturer is unknown,when i look n the device manager it has a yellow question mark and i think which means that the driver is not installed., i almost tried everything just to make it work., i have this hardware id's USB\Vid_0c45&Pid_627b&Rev_0100
and USB\Vid_0c45&Pid_627b
pls do help me! can you tell me what to do.,or maybe give me some link for the driver to download.,

Hello,

I've got an old webcam with the hardware ID above. The PC uses Microsoft Windows XP and I downloaded the zip file from the previous post (from 2010) and ran the executable to install but the PC has still not found the driver. Can you please advise what I need to do to get the driver installed?

stather2000

What Service Pack (SP) level do you have installed? Plug in your webcam then
List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
[FONT=Arial]Also see How To Report Your Computer's Device Manager Data. When you save the file to disk, be sure you SAVE AS Tab Delimited Text so I can take a look[/FONT]

Back