TechSpot

myspace problems

By k2theizzle4eva
Feb 4, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for some reason, just on my computer, i cannot get to myspace.com. it takes forever to load and then it says 'cannot find server.' i tried getting rid of internet explorer 7.0 because i was already having problems with that but it didnt work. the other weird thing is that i can type in someone URL to myspace like 'myspace.com/username' and i can see their front page but that's it. also i have had my friend try to log into my account and they can't get on. it's extremely frustrating because i don't know if someone has hacked into my account or what? how can i fix this???!
  2. SexyB

SexyB TS Rookie

Myspace

I understand completely. I mean, I can log on to any other sites such as yahoo and blackplanet, but myspace is just giving me the hardest time. I wonder will the problem be resolved anytime soon? I know that some of my other friends have access to the site, but a couple of us don't.
  3. bkarre

bkarre TS Rookie

Hey guys/gals. Here is my deal maybe you can help... I can not log in to myspace..just like you. But in addition I can not send or delete messages from my yahoo account, or my lotus notes accounts. I can do all of the above from my college computers just not any I have at my house... does that make any sense to anyone? If you can help I would appreciate it. I have already tried messing with my security settings, resorting back to IE6 and I have had no luck... ANY HELP
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.