N-force drivers

By snowman
Dec 31, 2003
  1. should i upgrade to the newest from nvidia or use the ones epox's site supplies?
  2. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,549

nVidia's latest (v3.13) are bugged. I got 'Unable to Access Drive' errors when running some system utilities, and so I had to revert back to the older (v2.45) drivers. I reported the bug, and I am now waiting for a fixed release. Most apps worked fine with v3.13, but I did get occasional access errors, so you can try them out if you're feeling brave.
  3. snowman

snowman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 183

i have them now and i dont have any problems with them i was just wondering if i should keep them or revert back to the ones my motherboard manufacturer suggests.
  4. tripleione

tripleione TS Rookie Posts: 154

If you don't have problems with the current drivers, I wouldn't suggest changing or upgrading your drivers.
  5. NoisySilence

NoisySilence TS Rookie Posts: 98

If you didn't have problems with the previous ones, you sholdn't have changed them in the first place.

If they seem to work fine now, leave them as is.
  6. snowman

snowman TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 183

ok, i didnt know if they were supposed to ad to the performance like their graphics drivers did.
  7. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Any performance increases is mostly listed in the changelog with the drivers...

So unless Nvidia says there are any performance increases with the new drivers, there most likely won't be any increase....
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.