Need a good video capture device

By Gflo
Oct 14, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The more and more I play my xbox 360 the more I want to record stuff off of it. I found an old ati tv wonder ve in the back of an old dell(not really surprising) and I have been trying to record with that but the quality i get with it is so horrible I'll just have to show you,
    El Linko.

Id like to buy somthing like this but I want it either HD or high quality. I have something like this(came with 9800gtx) but without the 2 ports at the top and that would be my preferred why of doing it but if it wont work I don't have to have HD but it has to be something with a quality higher than that.
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

you should chk out the video capture device from pinacle studios, i think its about 120 bucks at bestbuy, i was going to buy it, it has gotten good reviews for hd formationg. I'll get around to picking it up. Goodluck
  3. Gflo

Gflo Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 105

Ive heard pinnacles pretty good, i just want to know some other options before i drop $120
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.