Need a new Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawshh

Today I was rolling the middle button of my A4tech mouse and suddenly it the page would roll together with the middle button. I opened the mouse to see its interior and I see the middle button got wasted. Well I have been using this mouse for 8 years and I guess its high time I change. I play a lot of games. So, I would like to know the best mice which cost about $15.

Thanx

If i were you I would get the logitech G5 dude. I use it for gaming and its especially good for shooting games.

Several of the Logitechs are good for gamers... there are some helpful reviews on Newegg where you click on mouse possibilities.

No problem. If you find the waits in the mouse make it to heavy just take out the waits entirly. Thats what I have so its as light as possible. The mouse it self without the waits in it is heavy enough i find. Its purly prefrence.

Cheers

Several of the Logitechs are good for gamers... there are some helpful reviews on Newegg where you click on mouse possibilities.

I find the Logitech G5 very suitable :D . Thanx

Gordon9999 what do you mean by waits?

Theirs little waits that come with the mouse that makes the mouse heavier or lighter depending on your preference. The waits come in a little cartridge that you snap into the bottom of the mouse like you would a gun. You can put in as many or as little waits as you like into the cartridge and pop it into the mouse. Like I said I don’t even put the cartridge in the mouse. I leave the cartridge and waits out so its very light. What is good about the waits is that you can make the mouse heavy where you want it to be and light where you want it to be light. My buddy puts in just 3 waits. 2 near the front of the cartridge and 1 in the middle of the cartridge. He does that so the very tip of the front of the mouse is heavy and waited properly with the middle wait. LOL if this is confusing I will add in a link to a photo where you can see the waits and the mouse.
Shows the waits and the top of the mouse~~~~> http://www.mrgadget.com.au/uploaded_images/logitech_g5_laser_mouse_blog3-764017.jpg
Shows the bottom where it clips inside the mouse~~~~> http://aphnetworks.com/review/logitech_g5_v2/006.JPG

FYI the cartridge goes entirely in the mouse! the picture shows it half hanging out just to show you what it looks like.

Cheers

Ahh ok. These things affect the weight. Nice. I have already ordered the mouse. It should arrive soon. Thanx again.

Hey, I received the Mouse today, thats an awesome mouse man. Really good for gaming. Thanx a lot. :D

Happy your happy. Make sure to tune the settings as well in the software. It may take you abit to find the exact setting you want but its worth it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back