Need a new registry cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one to shy away from registry cleaning - once in a while it's good to do, provided you know what you're doing. With that said, I have used several different ones (at different times) and I have not been completely happy with any of them. Some find too many things it considers errors; others not enough. The last one I tried, COMODO Registry Cleaner (part of their System Cleaner) cleaned so much that my computer couldn't even re-boot! Needless to say, I quickly uninstalled it. I have an old stand-by, the Free Windows Registry Repair 2.0 (recommended from a computer tech friend), but it's one and only "option" is to add or delete certain registry keys from being checked. Not enough user control for me. So, if you have used a registry cleaner and are happy with what it does and how it does it, please let me know! Thanks very much!:D

Goldilocks and the Three Registry Cleaners.....

If you already know that "this porridge is too hot, and this porridge is too cold", so to speak, might I suggest running the "does too little one" and doing the rest yourself. After all, you already claim to know the mistakes they're making.

Beyond that, there might be something lurking in the bowels of this program that could possibly help you. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3160-advanced-windowscare-systemcare-free.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back