Need a program to live playback digital sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomofo

my problem is i need to get my digital input to have a playback slider not just record slider so what i am saying is my blue hole anolog has a rec level and playback slider but my digital only has rec level. so on the blue hole line in all i need to do is turn up the playback slider and i get sound from my device. but in digital input wont allow me to do that i can only rec then playback i need it to be live does anyone know a program that lets u controll playback fuctions that windows properties is missing?

if u look at ur line in device it should have both a rec level and playback if u move the playback slider that should start at 0 it will play sound from the line in with out recording it first or useing record at all

now my problem is my digital line in only has a rec slider, no way for me to just hear the input i can only record it then playback

i need a program that will allow digital line in to have playback option in the program

FL Studio 8 (use torrent)

this program have more funktions than you need, couse this program are a digital audio workstation.
means that this is intended to create/produse music.

you can record, loop, mix, add effects to whatever it is+++++++++++

just ask if you need more help

ok so i have fl9 and asio thing but can not figure out how to get the digital input to play back still asio looks promising as it took over as the sound device but still does not have an option to playback the digital input without recording it first

1. start at empty project
2. go to option > audio settings and use asio4all v2 as input/output. close.
3. insert the mic.
4. go to mixer and choose an input (above the fx slots).
6. say something to check it comes any sound out and the db-meter moves.
5. press the record button and choose audio, into the playlist as an audio clip

What you shall play must be recorded so it knows what to play!

btw: use headset to prevent feedback from speakers.

if it is an audio-file stored on the computer, just drop it into the playlist.

more information to FL Studio, press F1 to open the help file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back