Need answers for clean install XP for serious errors

strawberries

Hi just need a few answers for clean install of windows im geting ramdom reboots and then messaged come up with ' the system has recovered from a serious error

with multible errors

100000c5

1000007e

BCCode : c2

ecseterar its different every time its like ether reacked ram/ hardwhare or driver or software just wondering if I do clean install of windows xp will it go away/fix it if it is a software/driver issue?

I wouldnt think a clean install would fix a hardwhare problem but any way

if anyone knows if so the clean install fixes the sofware/driver problems if I have them of suddernly restarting if the clean install does fix? driver solfware

then if it happes again it can be hardware fauilts

im up grading sorn any way and there is nothing inportant on my pc any way so the clean install wont effected me

ill up load the mini dumps any way just in case u can read them as I have already done on another post

thanks for the feedback/answers hopfully u can understand what I am saying

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    178 KB · Views: 2
All five of the most recent dumps cite the same driver stdriver32.sys as the cause o0f your issues.

Do you have SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder installed?

thanks for the help i dont know what SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder is but i can have a look and what is the stdriver32.sys driver and how would i fix it?

found it
do i delet SoundTap Streaming Audio Recorder? to fix it?

See if they have an updated program. If not then delete it and see if a reinstall brings back stability. If you never used it/needed it then just uninstall.

Back