Need For Speed Underground 2 Graphics Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dicee

Look I wanted to play NFSU2 simply because I miss it....

I will upload both DXDIAG REPORT and a SCREENSHOT of my problem

please lol.... I miss my peugeot :(

Attachments

• SS NFSU2.jpg
    SS NFSU2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DxDiag.txt
    32.5 KB · Views: 12
hey could you please post the computer specs also check the graphics drivers are up to date and your direct X

Most specs are in the dxdiag. Try updating your graphics driver. It is a year old.

i got Mobility radeon HD 2400 ? and if u lot can find an update driver that is made this year ill will paypal you £100

I checked the Fujitsu-Siemen's site and AMD/ATI's site to confirm. Okay, so I made a mistake. Only trying to help.

Nooo i wasnt being nasty... it was a sign of happy thing... u took that the rong way.... but yeah.. well i got no idea still no solution?

Downloading now i will install and see effect if no effect no big deal. its still a better update than the one i had b4 thanks XD

installed it and now my moniter is flicking everytime i scroll down webpages?

could this be the install because it started then or maybe sumit else?

well its more the main part of this site like the whiteness of this site just flickers same with other sites like this.. its mainly them that flicker.. and its not the whole screen its just the whitepart...? any ideas lol?

Ok well i have some news.... that thing i got told to install i did installl but at the end it never told me to restart so i never. and the game still dint work.

but i then installd the devices drivers and that for the normal HD2400 not mobility it installed fine and then i restarted and to my AMAZEMENT it workd the game actually workds.. i was amazed thanks to everyone who helped. consider this a case we done XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back