Need GPU upgrade

Dannyk0ed

I am currently using MS-7093 with PCI-E X16 and i want to find a good cheap Graphics card for my PC, I have Amd athlon 64 3200+ 2.0ghz but rated at (3.0ghz)
I want a GPU with vertex shaders 3.0, Look at my SPECS.

I am currently using MS-7093 with PCI-E X16 and i want to find a good cheap Graphics card for my PC, I have Amd athlon 64 3200+ 2.0ghz but rated at (3.0ghz)
I want a GPU with vertex shaders 3.0, Look at my SPECS.

The Radeon HD 6770 is pretty good-I'm using one right now. I can do 1680x1050 in most modern games like Saints Row The Third and Skyrim. I can also be had for little money these days, I think it's worth every penny!

Although looking at your specs, I don't think you will benefit much from a video card upgrade.

The Radeon HD 6770 is pretty good-I'm using one right now. I can do 1680x1050 in most modern games like Saints Row The Third and Skyrim. I can also be had for little money these days, I think it's worth every penny!

Although looking at your specs, I don't think you will benefit much from a video card upgrade.

could i install a EVGA GeForce 9500GT to my PC?

That's seriously old school - if you're buying a new graphics card it's always recommened to go for the latest generation. What's your budget anyway? And what games are you looking to play and at what resolution?

That's seriously old school - if you're buying a new graphics card it's always recommened to go for the latest generation. What's your budget anyway? And what games are you looking to play and at what resolution?

I just want a Graphics card that can play games below 2009. I want to know a GPU with 3.0+ shader. That will work for my Motherboard, and im not gonna replace it.

Any new graphics card will support vertex shader 3.0+, that was like 5 years ago.
What case and PSU do you have? You need to make sure the card you buy fits in your case and you have the appropriate power supply to power it.

The 6770 is a good suggestion, or if you want to go Nvidia then the GTS 450 will probably play all games before 2009 on high settings.

Any new graphics card will support vertex shader 3.0+, that was like 5 years ago.
What case and PSU do you have? You need to make sure the card you buy fits in your case and you have the appropriate power supply to power it.

The 6770 is a good suggestion, or if you want to go Nvidia then the GTS 450 will probably play all games before 2009 on high settings.

The case is the Emachines T6212, but improvements to Compoments, I think MY PSU is 320w Max, But im getting more for christmas. i want the

EVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB

It seems your mind is made up already. Why not just go ahead and get what you want?

He could also Buy Radeon HD 6850! Or nVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti . HD 6870 and more are much more expensive ... so good luck :D Also you can consider Radeon HD 5850Xtreme (Sapphire) :D

He could also Buy Radeon HD 6850! Or nVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti . HD 6870 and more are much more expensive ... so good luck :D Also you can consider Radeon HD 5850Xtreme (Sapphire) :D

Nice sarcasum, but i already got the EVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB DDR2 PCIe Graphics Card

Back