Need Help Badly! Wont Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just built a new computer and it wont boot. it will start show the logo then go to the "start windows normaly" screen, then when you choose to do so it will reboot and start the prosess all over again. i really need help. i have tried repairing windows but still no luck. it got rid of the start normal screen but it still reboots. my motherboard is a LAN PARTY NF4. can anyone help me, i really dont want to refoermat my harddrive and lose all of my savegames,important files, and long term projects. please help

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I take it your hard drive is from another Windows installation on another computer?

If that`s the case, it will contain all the hardware settings/divers from the old computer and therefore won`t work with the new hardware.

As you`ve already tried a Windows repair and it hasn`t worked, the only thing I think you can do is to take out the hard drive and put in in another system as a slave drive. Backup your important data, then replace it as master in your system and reformat and reinstall from scratch.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back