Need Help: Computer Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems to be running fine but then all of a sudden:
A: Screen Freezes and all I can do is move the mouse
B. Screen goes all fuzzy while playing an on-line game
C: I leave the computer running and come back hours later and nothing is responding and screen has gone to sleep.

I have checked and updated all important drivers and I also installed HijackThis and will post the log below.

HijackThis log is attached.

Any help would be appreciated, especially on how I can diagnose why this is happening and pinpoint the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Tell us a lot more about the configuration... brand, model, age, hard drive, power supply, memory installed, video card or integrated video. If separate video card, brand and model?. Have you had any recent infestations you had to remove?

What happens when you first boot up? Does it run normally?

If you have any infestation showing int the HiJack log, I missed it.

I am having problems with my wife's satelite laptop freezing running vista. the computer is 2 years old. no new installations. She mainly uses it storing photos and surfing the net. The problem is when she clicks on internet explorer the computer freezes. I ran regcure and defragged it. Then it ran fine. She took it to work and was using it all day without problems. When she brought it home and turned it on, it froze again when she clicked on explorer(7 i think). We have a wireless connection to my desktop. Any suggestions???

Re-post your problem with this heading, and you will get plenty of help on this forum.. you can likely search for help under this heading:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

It is usually a hardware problem that is relatively easy to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back