TechSpot

Need help finding a video card for my comp

By louws
Nov 10, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there,

I am trying to figure out what kind of video card do i need for my computer which is not so very good. I dont know if its a PCIe or Pci or Agp and was hoping i could get some help on that too. The only game i really play is World Of Warcraft and trying to upgrade it for the expansion coming up so i can play better without all the lag. Here is the computer i currently have is a compaq presario pc SR5605F i would link the site but it wont let me . I upgraded to 3.00 GB Memory (RAM)
    just started playing WoW and new to all this so Any help with this would be greatly appreciated =)

250w is my power supply
    3.00 GB (RAM)
    2.70 GHz
    and from the Us
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a brand name computer (like Dell; HP; or other) please place the Computer name & Model number in your Mobo field of your Profile
  3. louws

louws TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry for that i just updated my profile and i filled in everything i got from CPU-Z hope to hear from someone. Ty in advance
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.