Need help finding drivers for: PC works by Henry Kloss

By taicheng
Aug 26, 2007
  1. Need help finding drivers for PC works by Henry Kloss. It is a 3 set piece. Umm...and yeah. Or it also might not be a problem with the speakers needing installing, because there is no sound coming from speakers or headphones I put in, anyone know problem?
  2. raybay

    raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

    Cambridge Sound has them.
  3. taicheng

    taicheng TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 27

    I can't find it...anyone else?
  4. raybay

    raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 7,241   +9

    Henry Kloss started Cambridge Sound Works, and those speakers were created in his honor. The driver information is there. I have obtained them there in the past. I believe they now use Creative Sound drivers. Call 1-800-367-44343. pr contact at Cambridge Sound Works Maria Cataldo (978) 623-4400 X-272

    You will need the serial number of your speakers.

    You can also find them at, with a search for Henry Kloss, or Kloss SoundWorks...

    Give it a full effort this time.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Create an account or login to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.