*Panel technology: any type of IPS screen preferably H-IPS

*Budget is 600

*Average input lagg BELOW 15 ms

What I am considering right now is either
Dell 2209wa
1680x1050
6:10
E-IPS
9 ms input lagg and it has a "game mode" which is supposed to reduce it even more.
310 dollars tho it goes on sale often which would be when I bot it for 250

Dell u2410
1920x1200
6:10
H-IPS
30 ms input lagg but only 14 ms input lagg with "Game mode" on so it meets criteria
600 dollars but often goes on sale for 500 which would be when I buy it

After the research I have done these 2 are the best options, however I'm quite new to this and has only spent a few days of research to come to these conclusions.

Does anyone know of any screen that will beat either of these 2 monitors?

Hewlett Packard has released two new IPS panels a 22", "Smart Buy" ZR22W and a 24", ZR24W. These are about the same price point as the Dell 2409WA. You can check them out at HP's home site or Amazon.com

Hewlett Packard has released two new IPS panels a 22", "Smart Buy" ZR22W and a 24", ZR24W. These are about the same price point as the Dell 2409WA. You can check them out at HP's home site or Amazon.com

Excellent suggestion!
I have had my eyes on that on as well, I just can't find a legit review of it to be able to make a conclusion, from what I've read so far it suffers from back bleeding because it's not LED back lit. However I will add it to my list for sure if it passes the input lag need. Some sites state they will have reviews up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back