TechSpot

Need help on Asus M2N MX SE

By HAKrBOY
Apr 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Dear Techspot Team..

Thanks for Giving ur time to read this Thread..

I have a PC with Asus M2N MX SE Mother Board with Amd Athlon 64x2 processor. Before One and Half year I faced a problem of Mother board LED on but not booting and than approx after 48 hours its boot up automatically.. after that I faced this problem three or four times and it got fixed automatically as normally after 2 dayz. but this time after seven dayz it is not booting up. The LED on mother board is On when i connect PSU with Power plug. I have checked Processor on my second System and it is Okay. I bought A brand New PSU before three dayz for my Second PC but I swapped this Dead PC's PSU to The second PC. I have tried a Bench test of this Mother Board and its failed..

So Please give me any solution.

Configuration of My PC
    Asus M2N MX SE
    AMD Athlon 64x2 2.11Ghz
    3 GB DDR 2 RAM
    500 GB Hitachi HDD
    450 Watt Intex PSU
    WIN XP Pro SP2

Attached Files:

2. fimbles

fimbles TS Evangelist Posts: 1,258   +147

I think you answered your own question to be honest.

If you tried the processor in another pc and replaced the power supply, your motherboard is probably dead. Test your ram if possible just to rule that out aswell. Though i doubt it will be the problem.

Replace it with any socket Am2 or above motherboard.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.