TechSpot

Need Help Removing Darksma

By ragnar79
Aug 17, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The other day, I got Darksma (again), the last time I got ride of it by just redoing my computer which it needed to be done anyway. But this time around I don't want to redo my computer. I had mcafee on my computer, I uninstalled it since it really can't do anything for me with this anyway. And I don't want it to conflict with any other program that I may have to download. I downloaded Vudofix, ran that and it didn't find anything. I also downloaded ATV Cleaner, but haven't run that yet. I have viewed other websites on how to remove this and from what I gather removal varys on each person's computer. So with that that said, can I get some help on removing this pain in the **** annoyance?

I ran HijackThis , I attached the long file.

Any help on this will be greatly appreacated.

Thanks in advance.

2. xxdanielxx

xxdanielxx TS Rookie Posts: 1,214

* Click on the Start Button, Click Search
    Click "All Files and Folders"
    Click "Advanced Options", put a check next to the following:
    Search System Folders
    Search Hidden Files And Folders
    Search Subfolders

Next copy and paste the following entries into the search box(one at a time):

djwsaf.dll
    bbhhmj.dll

Post back the full location of where they are located in your next reply

Also you are asking for help in 2 places here and below only get help from one place as it can start to cause problems

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic163690.html

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.