Need help to access internet on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guyz i realy need yo help, my nokia n78 is connected to internet so i can't connect it to my laptop mac os x so that i can access internet on a big screen, my nokia p suit is not supported by mac os x, pliz guyz any advice or help i'm desperate, thx

Can we have you repost your question in clearer English? Take your time, and give us as much detail as you can

Can we have you repost your question in clearer English? Take your time, and give us as much detail as you can
Thank you, well my nokia N78 is connected to the internet, so i tried to connect a usb cable from phone to laptop mac os x which is not connected to the internet, so that i can be able to access internet on my laptop, first i loaded the nokia software in my laptop but still it's not working and i found out that my nokia software is not supported by mac ox s, so do i need the right nokia pc suit fo mac? Where can i get it or what excatly do i need to do? I can't keep accessing internet on my mobile when i have a laptop,i want to use my mobile as a modem, so pliz help me guys,
thanks. Hope i'v explained it beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back