TechSpot

Need help to set up network

1. I have 9 bedrooms in my home in every room I want to use all in one pc on the place of tv. as well as in kitchen and game room, library, formal living, family living and entertainment room

I want to know shall I use wireless setup or I should wire lan cable to every room give suggestions please

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,479   +624

You have 9 bedrooms? Cost isn't an issue then - wire it all up for future-proofing and best possible speeds.

You'd need multiple WAPs anyway, and with that many clients you'd need hefty ones at that.

3. sukhwant singh

sukhwant singh TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 59

4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,479   +624

That'll work too.

5. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,517   +336

Great devices, but make sure you can use one-to-many (ie one at the primary router and others in the bedrooms.

Typically, and in my case, there's one remote and it can go to a switch to feed multiple devices in that room.

This device would appear to be the remote for each bedroom and boasts
    " No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash."

sukhwant singh likes this.
  6. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,517   +336

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.