Need help understanding

So I have been a little confused when it comes to real time 3D graphics in video games on current generation of consoles (Playstation 5, Xbox Series X|S) and generally as well. I have a few questions which I'd like to point down.

Number 1
Are these all situations running Realtime on your hardware?

1) Character model viewing galleries (Model Viewing gallery in the Last Of Us, Uncharted, Batman Arkham)

2) Create your character User Interface( for eg making a character Cyberpunk 2077, Custom character in Fifa games, GTA online), in video games.

3) Meta Human Cloud Based App on browser, where we can interact with Metahuman and edit them

4) Could Gaming, Game streaming such as Google Stadia and Xbox Could Gaming, Playstation Now.

5) Interactive Cutscenes in a videogame
For example conversations in a cutscenes where get dialogue options or select actions, and get to choose them, and the conversation/story proceeds according to our choices. Games such as the Dark Pictures Anthology.

6) Photomode in videogames: Where we can adjust poses and add spot lights which cast shadows on the character. If we are moving spot lights around the characters for desired lightning condition and those lights are casting shadows, does that mean we are in a Realtime situation? Games such as Spiderman Miles Morales (Photomode), Last of Us Part 1 (Photomode)

7) Instant Replays with camera control in sports games like Fifa series, WWE 2K.

8) All 3D graphics which can be interacted with by the user, are they real time?

Additional Unreal query
Does unreal engine have limited features when comes to the number of high quality shadow casting light sources in a scene used in a game?

Are these all situations running Realtime on your hardware?
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) Yes
6) Yes
7) Yes
8) Yes

Does unreal engine have limited features when comes to the number of high quality shadow casting light sources in a scene used in a game?
Limited features or limited amount? You can have as many dynamic lights as you want in UE4 but you're limited to a maximum of four overlapping static lights at the same time.

Back