Need help with Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thaks for a great site =)
I've had this problem now for a long time and it's that I keep getting blue screens pretty randomly. Mostly when playing games. Most rescent Crysis and world of warcraft.. I'm not very good at the troubleshooting part and none of my friends either..

And for those of you who played world of warcraft, Only time's Blue screen occurs there is in arena, wich annoys the crap outta me..

Posted last 5 minidumps.. thanks in advance, really desperate..

I cant for some reason open the mini dumps right now, but in my personal experience it sounds like a memory problem, Have you updated any hardware recently.

Oh and you should probably post some sys specs so anyone who is more experienced then i can get a better Idea of the situation

Four your errors are 0x7E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.

In all four the cited problem is the Nvidia display driver nv4_disp.dll which explains your issues with gaming. So many people have issues with this driver.

Your remaining error is 0x8E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues which sometimes means a driver issue.

* So, update your video card drivers and I would run MemTest on your memory as matt1522 alludes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back