Need help with my Hansol monitor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I bought a Hansol H550 LCD monitor to go with my self built PC, thinking it would be a great deal and a decent sized monitor. But, I've had nothing but problems. First, when I plug it in, the power light comes on, but nothing else works. None of the buttons do anything, and pressing the power button for any period of time does absolutely nothing. But the worst of my problems is that nothing shows up on the screen. Nothing at all. I've installed the correct drivers, but nothing works at all. And worse, the only number I could find that gave me someone to talk to was a repair center across the country where no one could seem to help me or even give me the proper number to call for help. Even worse, my email to one of their addresses on their website got bounced back to me. I'm seriously at my wits end here, because I hate the monitor I'm using now, and I can't afford anything at all right now to replace the Hansol.

Any ideas? Any at all?

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

The monitor is obviously faulty.

Where did you purchase the monitor?

You`re only option is to take or send it back to where you got it from and either get a replacement, or your money back.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

I ordered it from TigerDirect. They don't seem to do returns on anything.

I've tried calling, emailing, and faxing Hansol, but it all gets me nowhere.

Yeah, but checking my invoice it said specifically "Returns NOT Accepted". And besides, I didn't try to set it up right away, as it wasn't needed immediately, so it would be outside the 30 days they'd give on returnable items.

Sounds like you`re going to have to contact Hansol.

If you don`t get any joy from them, your only choice might be to pursue a claim in the small claims court.

Regards Howard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back