Need Help with new RAM before I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mater what "mhz" i buy for my laptop i have a dell xps

i can only put 4gb in there but i wanted to upgrade the "mhz" by alot

anyway i can get into bios and chagne stuff its locked for me....

What's locked for you? I don't understand what you said. Can you get into BIOS ?

Also how did you get along with this?

i can get into bios what i ment was u cant change stuff like o/c your cpu and stuff

i was saying do i need to get into bios and mover up the mhz so i can put a bigger ram in there with big mhz

about that other thing about shipping my laptop thats somthing esle im asking about this... thanks

about that other thing about shipping my laptop thats somthing esle im asking about this... thanks
Oh is that all..

Oh well, I'd say ask Dell to also help you with that as well ;)
You say they have changed 2 Motherboards, and they presently have it....or something :confused:

Yes I'd like to know more about this "something else" issue. You don't think it may be related at all?

I noticed that you read your manual already too, it didn't discuss Ram MHz, or you just missed it?

Edit:
Maybe you could post back on your other Topic as well
I think member Ronell :rolleyes: and others there, want to know the outcome
Obviously your computer's back from its 3rd (?) Mobo change?
I think this "something else" is directly related, and if not, you should also tell Dell that you have these other issues, oh they would bound to get you a new laptop, since yours is only a few months old (how strange)

Oh is that all..

Oh well, I'd say ask Dell to also help you with that as well ;)
You say they have changed 2 Motherboards, and they presently have it....or something :confused:

Yes I'd like to know more about this "something else" issue. You don't think it may be related at all?

I noticed that you read your manual already too, it didn't discuss Ram MHz, or you just missed it?

Edit:
Maybe you could post back on your other Topic as well
I think member Ronell :rolleyes: and others there, want to know the outcome
Obviously your computer's back from its 3rd (?) Mobo change?
I think this "something else" is directly related, and if not, you should also tell Dell that you have these other issues, oh they would bound to get you a new laptop, since yours is only a few months old (how strange)

Im sending my laptop in monday and i will keep yall updated with that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back