Need help with phone LG Neon te365

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosebleedXD

kk so i got this new phone LG Neon TE365

at first i thought this phone was gonna be amazing and all but it ended up being a real bugger

first off... the phone did not come with any usb cables installation cd what so ever

luckily i have bluetooth on my computer and i am able to transfer files to the phone

secondly, i can't set anything as a ring tone which is pissing me off

it gives me this "DRM FIle Only"

so basically i was wondering if anyone ever gets DRM File Only when setting ring tunes on LG Phones or any other phones

i found out unlocking the phone has nothing to do with it so please help =]

thank you
-friendly noob nosebleedXD

First, get the USB cable then download Bitpim and read the instructions for connecting your phone. Make sure your phone is supported first. The software is free and the USB cables are less than $10 US

naw i dun really care about that but sorry to mention my main concern

i trying to set some sound tracks and music clips as my ring tone but i keep getting some DRM File Only

so yeah .. thanks tho

o wait. yea i just noticed too. :( my problems just came right back.

:( i can't even post a PM or a visitor message? i'll post it here.

i notice that we both have the same issue and same phone. so why don't we both fix this?
my email is omfgwtfzomghax@gmail. com
my msn is jonnypui@gmail. com

(btw i spaced out the emails because i can't even send emails.

i think it has to be unlocked. i'd rather not hack it incase it gets Bricked. the only way to get games/ ringtones/ movies are to buy them. this LG Neon Sucks.

The END!?

this might not work, but it's worth a try. SERIOUSLY :)

Okay so I had the same problem yesterday, but I found this video that really worked. Well it didnt really work the first time, but after you try alot it does.

www . youtube . com / watch?v=uGCGkZKafJ8

Some tips that might help if it doesn't work the first time:

- Make sure you set "Beautiful Sky" or the default song on your mp3 player as your ringtone
- Make sure the mp3 you want as your ringtone is saved on your phone memory and can be played on the mp3 player
- *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* Take out your memory card before doing the whole process, that's what prevented mines from working, but when I took off the memory card, the trick worked almost perfectly
- When on your mp3 player, try to only have "Beautiful Sky" and the mp3 you want as your ringtone on it. Play "Beautiful Sky", then search and highlight the other mp3. The option "set as" might not be there so press "ok", then highlight "Beautiful Sky" and press "ok", then go back and highlight your other mp3. The option "set as" should be visible by then, but if it isn't, just keep trying to play with it in that way.

I hope it helps :D

thanks alot anyways but i've tried that already

yes it works but like only 1 or 2 of my songs are showing up in the mp3 player

i put the songs on my phone memory too not my sd card

for free ringtones

you can go to funformobile.com and create an account it totally free and then you search any song click on it and it will play for you if you want tht click on the thing tht says send to phone and it will sing tht song to your phone then on the lg neon click view attachments then click save go in my stuff and audio and highlight the song you juss saved it opitions and set as ringtone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back