Need help with the minidump file...

blanktruth

Hi there,

I am having continues BSOD when I play games or sometimes watch videos in Flash Video players...

I am just attaching the minidump file which I do not understand the problem...

I will be glad if somone can help me to find the reason of these BSODs...

Regards

Attachments

• 060512-15756-01.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
The minidump file is corrupt. It will not open. What are your computers specs? Things like make and model number?

Thank you for hijacking my opening web pages with Babylon crap. It would be nice if you would learn to use the built-in ZIP function in Windows 7. Right-click on the file and select "send to compressed (zipped) folder" upload this folder as a file here...

The minidump is very general:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have you tried updating the AMD video drivers?

Thank you for your reply but I could not understand what you mean by "Thank you for hijacking my opening web pages with Babylon crap"... I use WinRar to compress my files, was there an issue with that? I am sorry if it caused any problem...

I updated or went back to older versions of the AMD driver but the result was the same...

I went to the page where you posted the minidump, but I had to download the extraction program to de-compress the .rar file. Post any new minidumps...

I am sorry for that...

I just got a different BSOD... Attached as zip file...

Thank you...

Attachments

• 061212-20404-01.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
NTFS.sys points to a hard drive problem. Have you run Checkdisk? Set a disk test on the next startup by going to Computer and right-click on the C drive. Go to properties, tools, check now, and select both boxes...

Thank you for your reply...

I did check the hard disk but there is no error during the checkdisk... It is an SSD disk...

But I just updated the BIOS of my motherboard (Asus P8P67 Pro) and the Intel Chipset, just played a game and everything seems fine for now... I will send if another BSOD occurs...

Regards...

I thought it might be an SSD, so is it set on a SATA 3 port configured AHCI? If not, it needs to be for best error free performance. Please note, if you have to set it to AHCI you will have to re-install Windows fresh

Oh, I have RAID Hard Disks in my system therefore it is set to RAID I am afraid... I will try to find a solution if BSODs continue... Thank you very much, I did not know that...

Hmm, just had another lock-up / crash without any BSOD, but I just checked the Kernel Power under Event Viewer, and realized this just before the lock up / crash...

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power/Thermal-Operational
Source: Kernel Power
Event ID : 84

ACPI thermal zone ACPI\ThermalZone\TZ00 has engaged active cooling.
EventTime = ‎2012‎-‎06‎-‎14T16:13:45.580814200Z
_AC0 = 353K
_AC1 = 328K
_AC2 = 273K
_AC3 = 273K
_AC4 = 273K
_AC5 = 0K
_AC6 = 0K
_AC7 = 0K
_AC8 = 0K
_AC9 = 0K

I don't know... But I just did the CPU and GPU load tests and the lock up did not occur... The CPU went up to 65-70 Celsius on 100% load and GPU goes up to 90-95 Celsius degree... I am not sure if these values are normal...

That's pretty hot for both, but the GPU might be the cause of the trouble alone. Is it clean and free of dust. Is the fan clean and running normally?

Yes, I took out the Video Card and checked, it is free of dust... And even I load it 100% with MSI Kombustor, and it's temperature goes up to 90 degree, it does not crash... But sometimes when I play Virtua Tennis, the computer freezes at the beginning of the game or sometimes after playing a while... It is really strange... I don't have any other game to check, but I will try to find out if it crashes or freezes with another game as well...

Back