Need Suggestions about Graphic Card

Hi friends,

I just want to know that which Graphic card is compatible with my computer and My computer configuration were:

Motherboard: ASUS M4N68T-M V2
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 245 Processor
RAM: 2GB
Monitor: View Sonic

As, my system had inbuilt 512 MB nividia Geforce 730 / Nividia nforce 630a

So, for above Configuration which is the best Graphic Card for me to be avail at low price as I can't afford more money for Graphic card.

Just to play some 3D games but I'm not a hardcore gamer and my budget is around 30 - 50 Dollars.

I don't think you're going to get any sort of performance increase over integrated graphics for that sort of money.

Any graphics card under $150 isn't really worth it, and your system will bottleneck it anyway. I'd save up a bit more cash before upgrading.

I don't think you're going to get any sort of performance increase over integrated graphics for that sort of money.

Any graphics card under $150 isn't really worth it, and your system will bottleneck it anyway. I'd save up a bit more cash before upgrading.

Ok I understand and I'm going to spend $ 200 - $ 300 so, what will be my option which compatible with my configuration

What is the maximum resolution of your monitor? Also, what is the current brand and power capacity (in W) of your current power supply? In addition, are you located in the US, and can you buy online via credit card?

This will help us give you more specific recommendations.

You need a new CPU, Motherboard, RAM, and GPU. That will bring you to about >$400.
You forgot to include - PSU. Judging by his setup, I am sure this will need to be upgraded as well.

Long story short, OP: You have a really old system and there's no point throwing $50+ at it. You need a whole new one to play games. This'll be $500 at least.

Back