Good Morning everyone,

So this is just a quick question. But before I ask im going to post my specs

ASUS M2AVM MOBO
6GB DUAL CHANNEL RAM
AMD ATHLON 64 X2 6400 3.2GHZ
1TB HDD
1x NVIDIA GEFORCE 7600GT

NOW onto my question.

I need to connect four monitors for work related functions. Currently I have only been able to connect two. I cannot use surround view and I don't play games so I don't use intense graphics. I was wondering if adding two PCI cards will suffice?

what are my options, hopefully something cheap

I really think you will need a better motherboard that supports Nividia's SLI mode using 2 PCIe slots, for 2 SLI video cards. 2 standard PCI video cards may not function properly driving 4 monitors...

It might be in your best interest to replace the 7600GT. That way you know you have a card that supports Windows 7 64-bit without possible driver issues involved in mismatched cards. If I had the PCI cards already on hand, I would probably try it. If not, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't take the risk of driver issues. The choice is yours though and I wish you luck in your quest.

XFX HD-677X-Z5F3 Radeon HD 6770 1GB has 5 Mini DisplayPort and only cost $125. The card states a 500W power supply is required for operation and you may need Mini DisplayPort adapters.

Back