Need to open my v2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys been searching for days tryn to find a tutoial on opening a fujitsu siemens amilo pro v2030..... called tech support they didnt help! tyd opening thinki damaged something! coz now i have to use a usb mouse and onscreen kyboard... i opened all basic screws bt there seems to be 1 undr my keyboard as i was toldby tech support.... cn any1 direct me on how 2 do this z :(.... and resn4 opening origally was 2 repair my usb ports :(! plz help pllllllllllllz!

Please visit: https://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-33297-Guide-to-Making-a-Good-PostThread.html

5. Writing your post.
Write in respectable form, this isn’t an instant message
conversation with your buddy, it's irritating to have to decipher whatever malformed English you are typing and it's likely your post will be ignored or get something nasty replied.

In order for us to help you, we need to know what the problem is. The more precise you are with this the better. Don’t provide information that isn’t relevant, if your hard drive is giving you CRCs or clicking we don’t need to know how much RAM you have or what video card you are using.

the reason 4 emphasizing on the on screen keyboard was so the broken english could be overlooked..... anyway as i said ive opened all but 1 screw and tryn 2 lever it out damaged the keyboard somehow..... the screw seems 2 be towards the upper right hand side of the keyboard / speaker...... and thanks 4 the heads up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back