Need to recover computer

PatrickRT

So my computer, a Sony Vaio vgn-CR120E, recently crashed, as in had the entire system wiped in a single day. when I tried installing vista again, the virus wiped out ALL of my drivers. so I could not save vista anywhere. so I was told I need recovery disks to restore it to factory settings, but this is also 45-60 dollars. I was wondering if there was a download or something so I could download it to a CD and use it as a recovery disk. or at least a paid download because I need it right away! If this is possible what type of CD should I use?
Thanks In advance.

Okay, heres what I have done before when I had a couple of trojans on my laptop drive, if you have a desktop with 2 drives take one out and connect the 2.5HDD from your laptop to it with the sata power and sata for data recover any data thats left that you NEED, Then after you recovered the data you need if theres nothing on it there is trust me what you are gonna do is find a program that will wipe the drive to factory where it would have no space used at all and then take the drivers for your laptop and install those on the drive then put it in your laptop and install vista then you should of recovered it!. And just saying even if you have a back up drive for your desktop if you have one and it has a copy of what ever use the one with the data thats less important cause they can go into your desktop HDD

How do I install those if the computer is crashed ?

You should have made a set of recovery disks when you got the computer.

You're going to have to 'obtain' a copy of a Windows Vista DVD, with the correct 32/64-bit version. Install this, with your OEM key, then install the drivers on the link I gave.

I don't think you understand my situation -.-, I CANNOT install windows! I have the vista disk. I need a place to install it! There is no C: Drive or anything. I do not know what to do.

^--- This. If the HDD isn't even appearing when trying to install Windows it's either dead or your BIOS is messed up.

Back