Need to recover photos

I recently was taking photos using a SDHC card in my camera. I had the date time stamp on for 5-14-16 a couple of days went by and I went back to get more photos and changed the date back to 5-14-16 without uploading original photos now I can not find the photos I took originally on the original date of the 14th are these gone forever and did I override them when I changed the date back

Hi, Can you explore the SD card on a PC or Laptop? It should show every photo that exists on the card.
What you see on the camera is a very limited view of what is stored on the card, as the camera will only show the images that the built in software is set to show.
The PC program 'Recuva' can scan your card and show images that have been deleted, so that you can choose to recover them if needed.
If you delete a photo on the camera, it's not gone until the camera uses that part of the memory card for a new photo.
Once it's written over with a new photo then it's really gone.
Best advice I could give is don't take any more photos on that SD card until you have tried all the other options.

All that data is still on the card, just use a pc to take total control over the data and then copy it all to your pc and woolah, there's all your data that's on the card;;;;;;;;; there are many progz//apps to let you take control of all/take complete ownership of all data on the device//card, etc,

Back