Need your guidance for display and sound drivers

Hashim56

I have instaled new fresh window but now my display driver and sound driver is not instaling from driver cd
now I want to download my drivers from net but how can I check vga card model and sound card model to download drivers for it plz guide me how to check my vga card model in system and sound card model .

there a couple ways too do this, first we need to know what motherboard/ computer model do you have? also what version of windows did you just install? for video cards download a program called gpu-z and it will tell you the model type. if you know how to get into device manager (differs based on which windows is installed) you can sometimes figure out both sound and video, but the best way for sound is to know the motherboards specs.

I have instaled windows xp 2007 and my mother board is intel ibm and its builten vga I have instaled cpuz but vga card not showing and sound card name is w sb live

Hi , If I can add, if you type into your 'Search' box; dxdiag (press enter)
then, the display tab and the sound tab will show what hardware you have fitted.
If you want to you send that information to this forum, by clicking on 'save all information'
which will save as a text file, (.txt) then you can attach that to your next post.

Back