TechSpot

Needing Drivers For Mac, Any Help Will Be Appreciated

By ImAustinM
Apr 3, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have recently installed iATKOS and it is working great! There are only a few drivers missing which is the only problem and I have looked quite a bit but can't seem to find anything. If you guys could help me it would be very much appreciated. My computer is a gateway M-7301u and the drivers i am missing are the Mic the Webcam (Don't know either make or build) the wireless which is a Atheros AR928x my wired connection which is a Marvell 88E8040 and my memory card readers which was made by O2 Micro, don't know the exact model number. The mac can take kext files, which I guess are compressed drivers or something, and normal .dmg file, but i haven't seen a driver in that form yet. It will not let me add a link to the spec page of my computer, but if you need that just hit me up in a PM or E-Mail. If anymore information is needed, contact me on here, if I don't reply e-mail me at Im.Austin.morrisoN@Gmail.com Once again much appreciated and thanks in advance. :D

2. ImAustinM

ImAustinM TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sorry for putting this in the wrong forum, I didn't notice that there was a alternative OS one.

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

You won't get much information here about Hackintoshes, your best bet would be to seek support directly on the OSx86 forums.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.