Needing Drivers For Mac, Any Help Will Be Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently installed iATKOS and it is working great! There are only a few drivers missing which is the only problem and I have looked quite a bit but can't seem to find anything. If you guys could help me it would be very much appreciated. My computer is a gateway M-7301u and the drivers i am missing are the Mic the Webcam (Don't know either make or build) the wireless which is a Atheros AR928x my wired connection which is a Marvell 88E8040 and my memory card readers which was made by O2 Micro, don't know the exact model number. The mac can take kext files, which I guess are compressed drivers or something, and normal .dmg file, but i haven't seen a driver in that form yet. It will not let me add a link to the spec page of my computer, but if you need that just hit me up in a PM or E-Mail. If anymore information is needed, contact me on here, if I don't reply e-mail me at Im.Austin.morrisoN@Gmail.com Once again much appreciated and thanks in advance. :D

You won't get much information here about Hackintoshes, your best bet would be to seek support directly on the OSx86 forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back