Neowin: A look at the new smartphones coming soon

By Neowin
Aug 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. One of the biggest downsides of being a devoted fan of gadgets and gizmos is the cost of fuelling that addiction indulging that hobby. Most can only look on with jealous eyes at the never-ending stream of new devices that...

Read more
  2. treeski

treeski TechSpot Guru Posts: 867   +128

Waitin' on a new WP. It's an exciting time in the mobile market.
  3. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,016   +683

I read something interesting in the latest WIRED that Microsoft is finally free to create products and software as they want again. They've had Department of Justice auditors in their offices for the last 9 years as a condition of the antistrust judgement years ago. I had no idea they had govt officials checking all their work and giving approval to everything, although it does explain the Zune. Hopefully the new phones and Surface tablet will be impressive.
  4. mosu

mosu TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 296

The whole article and the poll that concludes looks like a giant commercial to WP8.It's good too see Apple has competition!... I'm not speaking about hardware.
  5. Jibberish18

Jibberish18 TechSpot Maniac Posts: 431   +8

I just want to know, are existing WP phones going to get anything besides the new start menu? Any new features that people have been longing for? IE10? ANYTHING?! I put faith in WP and this next update maybe the thing that pushes me towards a Nexus S. Why must everything be so complicated? :(
  6. Doctor John

Doctor John TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 247   +15

Very wise, it's probably illegal.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.