Neowin: Interview with Frank Azor of Alienware

By Neowin
Jul 25, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. In a series of interviews, Neowin has talked to the heads of Falcon Northwest, Maingear, Velocity Micro and Origin PC, covering the companies behind today's high-end and gaming PCs. This week Neowin chatted with Frank Azor, general manager of Dell's……

Read more
  2. *In Interviews Tone* Finally, why is it that your company sells low quality overpriced plastic and outdated hardware that costs more than it takes to feed 2500 starving families in Africa?

*Hurr Durr Response*
    Because our customers are non computer literate and think OMG Alienware BEST EVAR. So we can charge whatever we wish. *Does the Dr. Evil Pinky Laugh*
  3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,531   +836

I like this dudes attitude, its not his fault dell sets the prices stupidly high.

Anyway, why does the "read the rest" link link to a droid incredible review?
  4. piccas

piccas TS Rookie

speaking of which, what would you suggest as a good gaming laptop? I read techspot's guide but it didn't convince me too much, would you suggest anything?
  5. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,531   +836

piccas, if you look at newegg/tiger direct there are some really nice asus gaming laptops, although sager, ibuypower, and cyberpower (google them if you must) make some nice ones too.