Neowin: LG Optimus 4X HD smartphone review

By Neowin
Jul 27, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. It's been a long time since LG produced a top-of-the-line Android smartphone, the last of which was the LG Optimus 2X. Despite being the first dual-core device it was quickly overshadowed in early 2011 by other devices like the HTC……

Read more
  2. Tharien

Tharien Newcomer, in training

As an owner of an LG G2X I will never buy another LG phone again. They're horrible with updates (non-existent) and they're idea of customer service is to blame someone else.

I will never buy another LG Android device again, and I can't recommend them to anyone all the same.
  3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

I completely agree you.

However, I will say this: hardware quality (not design) is better than HTC's, for instance. Just wanted to put that out there. ;)
  4. I use the WP7 LG Opt. Quantum. And I will never buy another LG phone ever again. This phone has horrible signal pretty much need to be standing on the tower for it to work.(Im with Bell so its not the service provider). The touch screen works great some times and others just not at all. Screen quality is crap compared to most other phones. Anyone who asks I tell them stay clear of LG phones.
  5. dennis777

dennis777 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 271   +29

LG is good, software updates are bad..

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.